- Largest Specialized Container Terminal of the Mexican Port System.
- Infrastructure and equipment to receive ships of modern generation, up to 13,500 TEUs.
- Global leading operators in handling containerized cargo: Hutchison Ports Holdings and APM Terminals (under construction)..
- Fastest freight services in Mexico, average time of 4 days.
- 17 shipping lines connecting Lázaro Cárdenas with the main ports of Asia and America..
- Railway connectivity by double stowage train.
Auto Parts and Accessories, Personal and Household Items, Hardware and Construction, Clothing and Textiles, Electronic Articles, Chemicals and Medical Products, Food, Office Supplies, Decorative Items, Dangerous Goods, Wines and Spirits, Fish and Seafood, Apples , Grapes, Meat, Dairy Products, Pears, Garlic, Plastic Waste, Paper Scrap, Stationery, Metal Scrap, Food, Melon, Avocados, Meat, Dairy Products, Dangerous Goods, Decorative Items, Mangos, Strawberries, Oranges , Fish and Seafood, Bananas, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Grapefruits.
- Specialized Container Terminal I.
- Specialized Container Terminal II. (In construction)
- Punto de Inspección Fitozoosanitaria.